Orthoform Stainless Steel wires are manufactured from premium grade 304V stainless steel, with highly polished, ultra smooth surfaces for reduced friction. Ideal for use during mid to late stages of treatment, or as a finishing wire.
304V alloy is vacuum arc remelted to yield a more uniform chemistry. This process provides an extremely high quality wire virtually free from imperfections and contaminants that can cause brittleness and breakage. The superior material properties allow for manufacture with more precise dimensional specifications and tighter corner radii, reducing the possibility of torque loss.
- Laser marked midlines
- European arch shape
- Packs of 100
- Premium grade 304VAR stainless steel
- High stiffness counteracts undesired tooth movement
- Precise arch shape, flatness, and torque tolerances
- Highly polished ultra smooth finish for reduced friction
- Excellent corrosion resistance