Orthoform Posted Stainless Steel archwires are manufactured from premium grade 304V stainless steel, with highly polished, ultra smooth surfaces for reduced friction.
Ideal for anterior retraction, space closure, and use with elastics or Nickel Titanium springs, our Posted archwires feature pliable 5.5mm solid brass posts with extra strong soldered joints. The unique solder process enables the posts to be bent over 90 degrees without breakage, and also ensures that no overheating occurs - avoiding the chance of creating brittle areas which would cause fracture of the wire below the solder joint.
Available with European archform in packs of 10, with posts sized in 2mm width increments:
- LOWER post positions: 22, 24, 26, 28, 30mm.
- UPPER post positions: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44mm.
- Premium grade 304VAR stainless steel
- Highly polished, ultra smooth finish for reduced friction
- Excellent for use with Class II elastics or NiTi springs
- Strong soldered joints ensure posts won't break when bent
- Precise arch shape, flatness, and torque tolerances
- Permanent laser etched midline markings
- European arch shape