Reverse Curve of Spee arches are ideal for bite opening and closing, levelling and aligning, and deep and open bite correction.
Orthoform Lo-force Thermal Copper NiTi exhibits the same shape memory properties as our standard Thermal NiTi, but with approximately 50% less force. Due to the lower forces, torque control can be safely addressed earlier in treatment with the use of rectangular wires.
The precise temperature transition range of 27°C - 32°C ensures the wire is soft at room temperature, and allows easy ligation before full activation occurs in the mouth. The wire reacts to the heat in a patient’s mouth and exerts a very light, continuous force as it returns to its original shape. Chilling the wire will increase its flexibility and ease engagement, improving patient comfort.
- Laser marked midlines
- European arch shape
- Packs of 10
- Very light, continuous force for efficient tooth movement
- Easy to ligate, and highly responsive to chilling
- Precise temperature transition range of 27°C - 32°C
- Low forces allow earlier use of rectangular wires
- Approx 50% less force than our standard Thermal NiTi