Orthoform Thermal NiTi wire is an ideal initial archwire choice, especially for severe malocclusions. The precise temperature transition range of 29°C - 35°C ensures the wire is soft at room temperature, and in the hand, and allows for easy ligation before full activation occurs in the mouth.
The wire reacts to the heat in a patient’s mouth and exerts a light, continuous force as it returns to its original shape. Due to the low forces, torque control can be safely addressed earlier in treatment with the use of rectangular wires. Chilling the wire will increase its flexibility and ease engagement, improving patient comfort.
- Laser marked midlines
- European arch shape
- Packs of 100
- Light, continuous force for efficient tooth movement
- Very easy ligation, even with severe malocclusions
- Precise temperature transition range of 29°C - 35°C
- Low forces allow earlier use of rectangular wires
- Approx 35% less force than our Super Elastic NiTi
- Patients can reduce any discomfort with a cold drink